Fashion is your passion! This company distributes worldclass items everybody wants for protection, convenience or making a cool statement. We are talking about... the eyes! The company is one of the worlds largest manufacturers and distributors of quality eye and sunwear in more than 100 countries. Willing to be part of a fashion company and work with fabulous brands? This is possible! For the HQ of EMEA in Amsterdam, we are looking for a marketing manager Ecommerce that will take care of the retail and travel channels. You are the strategist to promote and build up the brand at these channels!
The position as Marketing Manager
As a Marketing Manager you coordinate and implement marketing programs, training materials, promotions and sales events/trade shows and associated communications for e-Retail and Travel Retail channels. What kind of channels can you expect? You will closely work together with the travel partners such as airport stores or ecommerce partners such as zalando or amazon. For these partners you are the main point of digital and offline marketing!
Your main team will be the Travel & Ecommerce team where you have two colleagues. This is a new position within the team and you will report directly to this Manager. However you are also part of the marketing team consisting of three colleagues of EMEA and one colleague with the same position for the Benelux, so you will have enough feedback from marketing professionals!
What kind of responsibilities can you expect?
- As you work closely with the marketing/sales management teams, you gather market information of which you invent, coordinate and implement marketing plans to optimize the development of the channels. Therefore you create plans that maximize the retailers’ digital capabilities but also drive the company's eRetail strategy. Think about promotional campaigns and specific activations for certain customers so the sales will increase! When your plans do not work out, you take pro-actively adjustments to change the direction!
- You are taking care of all the required marketing materials for clients, trade shows, events, sales meetings and support the sales team in presenting the product collections. You provide every party with the right marketing material.
- A big aspect of the job is the evaluation of promotional campaigns or marketing results.This means data analyses, reporting and fact checking the results. So you gather and document information concerning our partner channels. You evaluate all the processes/procedures, recommend, implement and manage solutions to improve effectiveness of the online and Travel Retail marketing activities across geographies.
- Building partnerships with retailers and potentially media agencies/partners to understand new e Commerce functionalities, identifying test and learn opportunities.
- A 7-month contract at first directly at the company
- You will be paid well, according to knowledge and experience
- Travel expenses are being reimbursed, max €145,- a month
- 25 payed holidays
- There is a pension plan and a health insurance plan for a great future!
As Dolly Parton mentioned in her song, this is a 9-5 job! You will work 40 hours a week but will have a good work-life-travel balance as you can work 2-3 days a week from home! They also provide a health plan where you get a discount for a fitness subscription. And when you are not only good-looking from going to the gym, you can finalize your great shape with 1 fashion item for free per year!
- have completed a bachelors degree (preferably in Marketing)
- gained some work experience think about 1-3 years where you in charge of the webshops' channel and platform management. This is preferably related to digital marketing tasks where you were in contact with for example amazon, bol.com, fonq etc
- master the English language perfectly
Any questions or have you become super excited to join this company? Send us your questions or applications via firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 020-6124945