Because people matter! Do you want to contribute to a better employee experience and more HR insights? 1500 organizations already perceive employee engagement as an important aspect for the success of their organization. Do you want to help in making employers exceptional ones?! We are looking for a Projectmanager with SaaS experience that will take full ownership of the assigned projects and their successful launch and handover to ongoing services. As part of this role you will plan, execute, monitor, control, and close projects. Do you get excited? That's the spirit!
What a great company!
The organization has developed a SaaS application that ensures satisfied employees; a benefits and total rewards platform. For example, the system provides insight into the number of days off and the budget to be spent for training, but also ensures that employment conditions become hybrid. After all, one employee needs an extensive travel allowance and the other needs massage therapy within the illness cost allowance. Everything is plug-and-play and is tailor-made for the clients. And those clients are big names like L'oreal, Lidl, Manpower, Coco-Cola!
What can you expect from this job?
When the sales team has turned a prospect into a client, your job starts! You will lead the implementation of the software projects for many international clients. What kind of projects? The implementation of new clients in several countries, additional modules or unique client solutions at existing clients, but also leading reoccuring renewal and maintenance projects on exisiting clients.
On a daily basis this means you will:
- Prioritize requirements based on resources, scope change and service delivery agreements. You will define an effective project governance struture depending on the complexity of the project.
- Report and follow up on project performance in relation to targets.
- Effectively manage risks, unblocking issues to ensure continuous progress, react proactive on internal and external requests for change to avoid scope creep. All the feedback will be collected to ensure high quality products and to keep innovating!
- Support squad team members with workload control to ensure a constant steady stream of work
- Travel to both client and offices in order to achieve a balance of maximum work efficiency and client relations
The head office is in Sweden, this is a 'mature' company and has been around for 17 years. You will work in the office in Amsterdam under the 'international' branch, this is still a growing part of the company and is more in the form of a scale-up. The Amsterdam team consists of 6 colleagues, however the company wants to invest heavily in this office as they want to grow to 15 people this year. You will work closely with this Dutch team, but you are also part of the international projectmanagement team of 20 people. With them you have once a week a meeting and you meet each other in person a couple of times per year. The manager works remotely, so you can function well independently. So you have different colleagues at multiple levels in the organization and in multiple countries!
- A salary indication between 4000-5400 euro's gross per month
- A great pensionplan with the maximum employer contribution possible
- 25 holidays
- Health care plan
- You get a free gym subscription and travel expenses are reimbursed
- The company provides a supportive environment where fresh thoughts are appreciated and valued. Do you want to switch positions or broaden your job by adding tasks outside your core position? They think along to make it work.
When acutally comes down to working, this company and your manager are pretty flexible. This employer uses with the hybrid working model, so you can partly work from home and partly from the office. Do you want to take a yoga lesson during the day and take an evening work session? No problem, if you get your work done, nobody will complain! For a good work-life-money balance, you can choose yourself if you prefer a 36 of 40 hour workweek.
To make this position work we ofcourse have several thoughs about the ideal candidate for the team. We are looking for someone with:
- A completed bachelors degree
- Around 2 years of experience in projectmanagement, within the in SaaS/ software of benefits industry
- You English on a professional level as this is the core language within the company
Send your resume to us at email@example.com or give us a call if you have questions: 020-6124945. The company will conduct two interviews and an assessment program in between.