Are you looking for a sales supporter export role in a company where no single day will be the same? Can you solve problems? Are you a team player? and do you feel at home in a young, ambitious and multicultural culture environment? Do not hesitate to apply, because you are the person we are looking for!
About the company
This company can be found all over the world with headquarters in Melville, Hong Kong, Tokio, Amsterdam and even New York! They are known worldwide as one of the largest suppliers and distributors of high-quality eyewear. I don’t think you’ll know the company by name, but I’m sure you’ll recognize their products from luxury brands, such as: Calvin Klein, Converse, Lanvin, Nike, etc. These eyewear products are distributed through numerous points of sales around the world and in this way reach customers in more than 100 countries. The atmosphere within the company is professional and direct. Colleagues work together towards a goal.
In the role as a sales supporter export, you fulfil an important role and work closely together with the sales department. Your main job is to build and maintain a great relationship with distributors and retailers in Europe. You will answer phone calls from customers and deal with problems as they arise, take sales information and puts it into an easily readable format, follow up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with the service and provide any necessary data or reports to the sales team. In short, be prepared to have a lot of B2B contact about logistics, orders and supply chain.
A summary of your responsibilities
- You will be in B2B contact with clients, distributors and retailers about orders, questions and client needs.
- Informing the clients about developments and statuses on daily basis.
- You will attend international fairs 3 times a year to meet clients and promote the company.
- Processing orders in SAP and tracking them along their journey towards the client.
- You will provide support for the marketing department such as preparing samples for shows and distributors.
Working at this company means becoming the best version of yourself and doing your best work. This company is a big believer in the power of having passionate and happy employees and therefore invest highly in creating a healthy working environment. Furthermore:
- 7 month contract, with the intention of an indefinite contract.
- 25 holidays.
- Salary is based on knowledge and experience. Give us a call if you would like to have more info!
- Travel costs are being reimbursed, based on 0,19 per kilometers, with a max of 145 euro's.
- Fitness plan for the gym rats among us.
- You can join the health insurance- and pension plan.
- Parking spaces in front of the company or a ten minute bike ride from Sloterdijk.
You are the ideal candidate for the position as a sales supporter export if you have approximately 2 years of experience in a similar position. In addition, you:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in commerce, communication, economics or equivalent education and experience.
- Speak English Fluently.
- Have a solid working knowledge of Excel and preferably experience with SAP.
Any questions or have you become super excited to join this company? Send us your questions or applications via firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 020-6124945