Temporary Marchandising Project manager wanted! Are you analytical and do fully master working with Excel and Powerpoint? Then this is a great opportunity for you! For an international client, who is active in cosmetics, we are looking for a Project manager for 4/5 months. Curious? Please keep reading!
In this position, you ar safeguarding and reinforcing the recognizable presence of all the brands. In 2022 all brands have a strong focus on a return to the brick & mortar stores, and it is your task to make our brand presence strong again and standing out from competition at our main retailers. You are part of the Retail Design & Merchandising team. On a daily basis, you work closely with the marketing, retail and commercial teams in order to push the consumer experience to the next level. You have many internal and external stakeholders, from international brand, commercial teams, suppliers and retailers.
The main language is English.
You develop and create the brand merchandising, such as shelftalkers and glorifiers, based on local distribution constraints, together with the brand teams and in line with international guidelines.
What else can you expect in this position?
- You are responsible for creating planograms for all brands to secure the right in store placement of merchandising materials
- You are the owner of the process, coordination, and planning of executing this merchandising update for all brands concerned with a hard deadline of September 2022
- You gather all information from the brand teams
- You organize installation rounds with external suppliers to have all material installed in the stores
- You maintain good relationships with other departments and external stakeholders to ensure seamless implementations
- A salary between €2800-€3200, depending on age and experience
- Travel expenses from 10 km
- A nice addition to your CV!
- Monthly events with colleagues
As a Project manager it's important that you are organized and have a proven track record in project management within a complex working environment. You also have good communication skills and you will communicate with your colleagues from other departments just as you would with customers. It's a corporate department where you are going to work!
- You have completed a Hbo education or 2-3 years of experience in a similar position
- You are very skillful with Excel and Powerpoint
- You speak and write English fluently, French and Dutch are a preference
- You like to work in a dynamic environment, where you can prioritize quickly, meet deadlines and exercise your problem-solving capabilities
Is this the position that you're looking for? Please send us your CV!