Do you have a passion for new technologies, electronical driving and software development? In that case this new position as a System Engineer EV could be very interesting for you! In this role you and your team will be responsible for the development of EV automotive diagnostic software. This software is used for analyzing electronic cars during, for example, inspections and tests. The new System Engineer EV will be the center point of contact when it comes to the development of this software and the connection to the constantly changing electronical car market. It is a relatively new position and this will give you the opportunity to adjust the position based on what you think the company needs.
The main goal of your team is to make sure that the company stays one of the world leaders in the automotive industry and to contribute to the development of the EV-market.
Your main responsibilities as a System engineer EV:
- You are going to understand what the market needs and you are going to translate this into new system solutions and specificatons focused on diagnostic equipment for electronical vehicles.
- You are going to learn and train your new employer and colleagues. Your knowledge and experience is going to be used to develop this department, what means that your ideas are needed and going to be used!
- You are going to be in contact with international helpdesks. Not to provide customer service, but to understand why errors occure and how to make sure these will be fixed.
- You are going to be responsible for data analysis, understanding data and creating new advices for future developments.
The System engineer EV will work for one of the largest technology suppliers in the global automotive industry. Chances are you've never heard of them, but you've probably used their products before. You will work in a team with three direct colleagues, but you also will be in contact with colleagues in European offices. About 200 people work at the office in the Amsterdam Southeast region. The atmosphere within the company is informal yet professional. The department where you work will work on a European level, which means that you will frequently communicate in English.
This position offers plenty of responsibility and the opportunity to learn a lot. You will not only develop yourself technologically, but you will also learn how to work in an international spider in the web position. What else will you find in the contract?
- A salary indication between €3000,- and €4500,- on a full-time basis, depending on knowledge and experience.
- There are 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
- In addition, the company has a 13th month.
- There is also a pension scheme and collective health insuranceplan that any family members can join.
- There is a travel allowance of a maximum of €140 per month.
- Parking in front of the door or there is a station nearby when you travel by public transport.
- You can have lunch in the company restaurant with the occasional, yes, fresh sushi!
We are looking for someone who has a couple of years of technical working experience within the automotive, preferably in electronical vehicles. As a person you are self-reliant, independent and you work well within a team.
- We are looking for somebody who finished a bachelor in Automotive engineering.
- You have basic knowlegde of hybrid and electrical vehicles.
- CanBus doesn’t have any secrets for you.