Are your core skills planning, organizing and coordinating? Do you love to perform on the background to ensure all adminstration and communication develops smoothly? Than this job suits you perfectly! For an international company that operates in 140 countries, we are looking for an administration coordinator that will be part of the Dutch team at the headquarter in Amersfoort! The company is a well known player in the international field of testing, inspections and certifications when it comes to law and regulations. They make sure companies are safe, environmental friendly or are trained the right way when using machines.
What charactarizes this particular position? Organizing, planning, consulting and arranging! With 6 others colleagues you guys are responsible for coordinating and planning Shop Inspections and audits for clients in the UK. As a coordinator, you are in direct contact with many different parties. You have daily consultations with various colleagues in other countries and you contact the inspectors to ensure that inspections can be carried out correctly and efficiently. In order to do that, you make sure that they have the right documents, know where they need to be and what needs to be inspected. You ensure that the inspection reports are recorded in the various systems and that all parties involved are correctly and fully informed.
Beside that, you are an administrative talent when it comes to recording inspection reports, document control and sharing information. Think about tasks such as:
- The planning of inspections
- Processing contracts
- Drawing up quotations
- Sending the right information to the invoice department
What are shop inspections?
This is the inhouse team of the company that conducts inspections, ranging from inspecting a tiny little part to whole packages of materials and even complete installations. All these parts and materials have one thing in common: they are intended for large construction projects in the Oil & Gas and heavy industry. To guarantee safety and quality, all ordered parts and materials must first be inspected on site before they are delivered. This is called a shop inspection. Every day inspectors conduct a large number of shop inspections at local manufacturers worldwide! You work closely together with this team and will be the backoffice of their administation.
- A one-year contract directly at the company!
- A salary indication of 2500-2900 gross per month based on experience
- A laptop and phone
- 27,5 holidays
- You can earn a bonus based on personal and company targets!
- They have a pension plan and you can join their healthcare plan!
There is a hybrid working mode, so 2 days at the office in Amersfoort and 3 days from home.You will get a compensation for working at home and they will make sure your work mode at home is convenient and has the right comfort!
Of course we hope you are enthusiastic to join the team! Can you check if you would be our ideal teammate?
- You master the English language perfectly, so really on a professional level, no hick ups, fluent! Do you speak Dutch? This would be the perfect profile, as your teammates are Dutch. However if not, no problem at all, as you speak 90% of the day with English clients.
- You have a mbo4 degree with some work experience or a bachelor degree and you just kick off your career!
- You are fulltime available!
Are you interested? Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org of if you have any questions: 020-6124945