Attention design lovers, we are looking for a sales support employee for a fantastic international player in interior design. That's right, you will be working with beautiful furniture. You don't have to worry about whether it's your taste, because this company has five different brands with which they conquer the market! In more than 80 countries and with more than 1,000 points of sale, living rooms, business premisses or a hotel are radiant with these trendy design accessories! Do you prefer the Scandinavian style or do you prefer a more outspoken colourful carpet in your living room? No problem, they have it all!
In your job you will be dealing with French businesses (B2B client management) in France, so it is important that you have an excellent command of the French language, both verbally and in writing! Think of business clients such as hotel chains, restaurants and many more. In France there are 5 account managers (remote) and at the office you have one direct French colleague. Once a week you have a team call with the account managers and the Head of Ecommerce and you know how to find each other easily for daily operations by mail or phone. It is a tough market so you are someone who can handle difficult or challenging situations and thinks in terms of solutions. You are service oriented and want to help the client in this unpleasant situation.
Your tasks as sales support employee France:
- Answer B2B questions by phone and mail, you are their point of contact.
- Provide advice to the clients based on your product knowledge and the needs of the customer.
- 80% of the orders are automated because the client or account manager logs the order into the portal, you check whether the orders are operationally correct in the system and can be smoothly transferred to the logistics department.
- You will also be in charge of the planning. You will make sure that the orders are delivered on the right days, if orders can be clustered or if a delivery does not arrive, how you can adjust this in the rides.
- Act as the first point of contact for the account managers, occasionally you will get a back office task to help the account managers out.
- You can work 32-40 hours a week
- A salary indication that is good and based on your work experience
- Pension plan
- A laptop
- 25 holidays
- Travel allowance
- You can hybrid (2 days from home), and get a work at home compensation/reimbursement!
You will join a solid company that exists over 20 years and has 100 employees that have a flexible and down to earth mindset. The team has a young spirit and still wants to grow, deliver perfect service and create the best and newest products. Therefore the company needs motivated employees. They invest heavily in providing a great work environment. You can work out in their inhouse gym and join classes, they have a rooftop terras and organize thursday drinks so people can socialize after work. The workplace is out of mind! You work within the showroom, their is music, a dog, but also ergonomic tables. When colleagues are important to you, this is the company where you should be, colleagues become friends, and you know friends become family!
- Speak native French and professional English. Do you also master Dutch, perfect, but not necessary!
- Live in the Netherlands, in the region of Amsterdam.
- Obtained a mbo or hbo degree and have some work experience in a customer service, sales support of back office position.
As a person you are flexible and independent. You know how to deal with freedom as they work with self-managing teams. Are you excited to join the company? We hope you believe this is a great place to work when you are a French professional! Please send us your resume! Amsterdam@justinrecruitment.nl