In the role of Sales Supporter Export you will be the main point of contact for distribution and retailers in Europe. Your main focus will be to maintain relationships with these retailers, partners and joint ventures and help them with processes regarding logistics, orders and supply chain. You will be in contact with these stakeholders by phone and e-mail on a daily basis. This is a active and reactive role. This means that you will act on needs and problems but also will analyze these needs and problems.
Another responsibilty for the Sales Supporter Export is the close contact with internal departments like marketing and sales. You will send samples to distributors, provide marketing support and will attend international fairs three times a year.
This Sales Supporter Export is going to work for an international trade company. The European HQ is based in Amsterdam and that is also where you will work from. You will join an international team with colleagues from different parts of Europe. The atmosphere within the company is professional and direct. Colleagues work together towards a goal.
The positon of Sales Supporter Export summed up:
- You will be in B2B contact with clients, distributors and retailers about orders, questions and client needs.
- Informing the clients about developments and statuses on daily basis.
- You will attend international fairs 3 times a year to meet clients and promote the company.
- Processing orders in SAP and tracking them along their journey towards the client.
- You will provide support for the marketing department such as preparing samples for shows and distributors.
Working at this company means becoming the best version of yourself and doing your best work. This company is a big believer in the power of having passionate and happy employees and therefore invest highly in creating a healthy working environment. Furthermore:
- 7 month contract, with the intention of an indefinite contract.
- 25 holidays.
- Salary is based on knowledge and experience. Give us a call if you would like to have more info!
- Travel costs are being reimbursed, based on 0,19 per kilometers, with a max of 145 euro's.
- Fitness plan for the gym rats among us.
- You can join the health insurance- and pension plan.
- Parking spaces in front of the company or a ten minute bike ride from Sloterdijk.
This position is a great next step if you have experience in a customer service or sales support role, lets say ±1 year. Did you gain this experience at a company with a supply chain? Great! As a person you are somebody who is a strong communicator, service minded and with a proactive attitude. Beside that:
- You will work in an international department where the spoken language is English, so obviously this language will not have any secrets for you. Whatever your second language is doesn't matter, as long as you can speak English to clients or colleagues.
- Professional knowledge of Excel is important because you are going to use this a lot. It is a plus if you also know Sap.
- The position is on Bachelor level so it will work in your advantage if you finished an education on this level in for example commerce, communication or economics. Did you gain this level of thinking by working experience? Let us know!
Does this sound interesting? Or do you have any questions or comments? Let us know!