You already have several years of experience in Finance and you are ready for the next step! At this international fashion company you get the chance to expand your skills and passion for finance. As a Assistant Controller you will have an important position within the Finance team. You will work at the European headquarters, where you will be part of a team of five professionals. Together you will be in close contact with the finance teams in the other countries. In this role, you will perform controlling and financial operational activities for the EMEA region. This includes performing financial analysis, preparing reports and ensuring a timely and accurate monthly report. In addition to these responsibilities, you will support the Finance manager.
The main tasks as Assistant Controller:
- Ensure a timely and accurate monthly report for the EMEA region.
- Researching, analysing and reporting fluctuations in operating results.
- Provide support to the finance manager in the budget process and quarterly forecasts.
- Performing financial and operational analyses of KPIs at EMEA level.
- Investigate, analyze and report fluctuations in business results.
- Preparing reports at EMEA level.
With headquarters in New York, Hong Kong and Amsterdam, this company is one of the world's largest manufacturers and distributors of quality sunglasses. The company sells their products from several well-known brands. Think about brands, such as: Calvin Klein, Converse, Nike and Lacoste. They are known for the quality of the products but also for their innovation and high service level. In the office in Amsterdam you will find around 180 professionals of different nationalities. The finance team is native Dutch, but it is not necessary for you to speak dutch. There is a great atmosphere and great value is placed on team building. Twice a year a big party is organized for all colleagues, one around Christmas and one in the summertime.
The office in Amsterdam is modern, professional but cozy at the same time. The team regularly goes out for drinks together and once a month a food truck passes by where you can enjoy free food. There are parking spaces in front of the door, but the office is also easily accessible by public transport. Furthermore, you will find in the contract:
- A direct contract with the company, initially for seven months, with the prospect of permanent employment.
- A good salary based on knowledge and experience.
- You will receive a full-time contract of 40 hours a week.
- There is a pension plan.
- Possibility to work hybryde up to 60%
- When you work from home, you will receive a work from home allowance of €2.-
- You will receive a travel allowance of a maximum of €145.- per month.
- You will work at a fashion company. This means free and discounted items!
We are looking for someone who already has a few years of work experience in a similar finance role. We are thinking about two years, as we are looking for someone who can directly jump in! Regarding the fact that you work in an international organization, you master the English language on a professional level. Other requirements:
- A completed HBO/ WO education in the field of finance.
- You are fluent in the English language in word and writing. (Preferably Dutch language, but this is not a requirement).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel is important!
Does this sound like the next step in your finance career? Let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-612494.