We are currently looking for an project assistant. Based in Hoofddorp you will be working for one of the world’s leading engineering contractors within the Energy transition industry.
About the Company
This company designs and build projects in the Netherlands, Europe and worldwide. Our international client has been operating in the Netherlands for more than 55 years, providing professional and technical solutions to deliver safe, well‑executed, capital‑efficient engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) projects throughout Europe and around the world. They are a major player in the oil, gas, petrochemical and energy sectors! They have beautiful projects all over the world and about 30,000 people work worldwide. This mainly includes a lot of technical and specialized personnel. In the Netherlands you have to think of a few hundred employees. There are currently several projects going on for which they need an Contracts and Procurement Assistent!
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Work under direct supervision and perform a variety of clearly defined tasks and administrative functions, including written and verbal communication
- Administer and maintain highly confidential and specialized information utilizing an in-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations
- Perform administrative duties to include phone coverage, meeting coordination (including catering, teleconferences and video conferences), report preparation, presentations, composing, correspondence for signature, expense reports, etc.
- Coordinate global travel arrangements for maximum cost effectiveness to include processing visa applications and adhering to security travel advisories
- Schedule appointments and coordinates department's or manager's interface with other company organizations, clients, and external groups
- Other duties as assigned
Why choose Antenna and our customer for this position "Project Assistant"?
- You will work in a diverse, collaborative team with an open culture
- International dynamic working environment with opportunities for assignments around the world
- Excellent learning opportunities to enhance knowledge via internal & external sources
- We offer you an annual fulltime contract of 32 - 40 hours a week, parttime remote.
- A good salary based on your experience
- Travel allowance
The perfect candidate is someone with experience in an engineering firm and knowledge of international projects! You have superior organizational skills, judgement and flexibility. Who is also a team player, enthusiastic and someone with a sparkling personality. You are flexible and a self-starter with basic interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. And also.....
- High School Diploma or equivalent appropriate General Certificates of Secondary Education
- Two (2) to three (3) years of Work experience within an engineering firm
- Fulltime available
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written, Dutch is an advantage
- Expert computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the expert use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
Are you our new project assistant we are looking for? Contact us directly and we will be happy to tell you more about this vacancy!