Just finished your marketing degree and looking for a challenging first job? This is the one! This position is open at a company active in the fitness industry. You will be responsible for all English customers. Native knowledge of the English language is therefore a requirement. It is an independent position where you can fall back on the current marketing department. The focus is on creating content for various channels. Providing visuals for a magazine or creating a newsletter for example. Creative, handy with various graphics programs and native knowledge of the English language? This is your challenge in marketing!
The position as Content Creator
It is a unique position within the organization. You will join the marketing department but will work independently on various projects. You are the only one in the organization in this position so sometimes there can be a lot on your mind. You will also work together a lot with the head office in England.
Your tasks in summary:
- Act as point of contact for the English location of this company regarding the creation and delivery of content for various marketing purposes;
- Creating content for e.g. advertisements, sales presentations and multiple social media channels;
- Develop the marketing strategy of the organization and eventually put in into practice.
The vacancy is open at a market leader in the field of fitness equipment. It is an international company and this is well reflected in the workplace and in your activities. Working from the Netherlands you are mainly responsible for the English customers. On a daily basis you're in contact with the English office of this organization. The English office is comperable to the Dutch one you are working at, an informal atmosphere with collegues who will give you lots of trust. You get the space to determine your own working hours and there is the possibility to regularly work from home. Of course there's a large gym at the office where you can work out with equipment from own range!
You will be working for a global market leader in the industry. The company is a stable player and the staff is generally in place for a long time. You get a lot of freedom in your role and the opportunity to organize your function flexibly. Besides a wonderful challenge within a stable company, you can also count on the following extensive conditions :
- Immediatly under contract with the company;
- A good salary depending on the experience you bring. The starting salary is between €2000 and €2500,-;
- At the end of the year you can count on a en-of-year bonus;
- Working from home is definitely a possibility. You'll receive a compensation if you do so;
- A good pension plan with only 3% own contribution;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses. The company uses a scale for this;
- If applicable. A supplement up to 100% on (additional) parental leave;
- The ability to schedule your own working hours. The office is open daily from 7 to 7;
- Free workouts in the in-house gym. This on the latest equipment from our own range;
- Regular (sports) outings with the entire company;
- Guaranteed annual salary increase. This is split into a performance-based increase and a guaranteed inflationary increase.
The Content Creator position is an independent position within the organization. You are the only one within the organization in this role so you will have a lot of freedom to shape your own position. Sometimes it can be a quite hectic position. Offcourse you can fall back on your colleagues from the marketing department. In addition to a great sense of responsibility, we ask the following of you:
- Native knowledge of the English language. For example, you have lived in England for some time;
- Ability to work with various graphics programs such as photoshop or indesign;
- Enjoys working proactively and is able to take on projects independently;
- You are an creative thinker and dare to bring new insights and ideas to your colleagues;
- Preferably have some affinity with the health and fitness industry.
Do you want to learn and get the opportunity to develop yourself quickly? This position of Content Creator gives you the challenge!