Native German speakers, your language skill is a great asset for this company, they are looking for you!
For a huge player in the party accessories sector the German language is very important as Germany is an important area for them. This company distributes balloons, confetti or garlands all over the world! In the position of Sales Support Dach you will become an important link between multiple departments and the clients. All these B2B clients are your responsibility and together you make sure that these stores are well stocked. Are new items added to the assortment? Then you check with your client whether this could be interesting for them. You are also responsible for the entire order process.
What kind of tasks can you expect?
In the position of Sales Support Dach you are the driving force in the cooperation between departments such as purchasing, logistics and sales. You are responsible for correct order processing from beginning to end. In the sales support department there are six employees, two persons are responsible for the party stores and four persons are the contactperson key accounts. There are two colleagues who also speak German and who will pick up the German key accounts accompanied by you. In addition to your standard duties, there is plenty of room for your own initiative, ideas and input to make certain processes more smooth or efficient. So in short,
- You ensure correct order processing
- Helping clients and account managers with deliveries, invoicing and other questions.
- The entire administrative processing of price corrections, credit billing and returns.
- You are the contact person for the distribution center regarding product delivery and follow-up.
- Handling inquiries via phone and email.
Your work will be like a party!
Why? because you will work at a company where the mission is: Put a smile on everyone's face! And that's also how you will enjoy your work! The office is also decorated with party items, to give that happy vibe. As soon as you step inside the headquarters in Haarlem you feel the cozy atmosphere. This is partly due to the open glass spaces. As soon as you strike up a conversation with one of the 80 employees, you notice the pride and passion for the company. The company has grown super fast and has offices in Belgium, Germany, France and China. This company offers a wide range of party products. They produce their own private label but also import and export product from party brands from all over the world. The complete process, from design to production and from sales to logistics, is controlled by the company. With clients in retail such as Albert Heijn or Action they have an enormous chain of 'famous names', but they also work with private party stores or small companies.
You will join a solid company that has 80 employees that have a flexible and down to earth mindset. When colleagues are important to you, this is the company where you should be. With every goal that is achieved, all colleagues gather at the bar, the bell rings and there is a toast and a treat! Initiatives and ideas are highly valued here, so there are many development and growth opportunities within this company. Further you can expect:
- A good salary between €2500- €2900.- on a full-time basis.
- Possibility to work 32-40 hours a week.
- A laptop.
- 25 vacation days on a full-time basis.
- Travel allowance.
- The company is easily accessible by public transport and car.
- Discount on all party supplies.
- Pension plan
- You speak native German and professional English. Do you also master Dutch, perfect, but absolutely not necessary!
- You live in the Netherlands in the region of Amsterdam/Haarlem.
- You have work experience in a position with a lot of customer contact. (May include internships)
Are you excited to join the company as a sales support DACH? We hope you believe this is a great place to work when you are a young professional! Please send us your resume! Amsterdam@justinrecruitment.nl