To see better, to look better and to feel better! One of the world’s largest designers, manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sun wear, is looking for an addition to the team! Are you the B2B sales support officer that wants to work for high premium eye brands? The company exists for 40 years this year, serves more than 100 countries and has 80000 clients. Hence you could start at a solid but also innovative player!
In the role of Sales Support officer you will be the main point of contact for distribution and retailers all around the world in which the company doesn't have a physical office. All over the world they have 20 locations, with one of its three headquarters in Amsterdam. However when there is no office, clients still need to be served. The company has it's own platform (like an ecommerce account) where the companies order the items. They log in with their account and the follow up will be from your side! Your main focus will be to maintain relationships with these retailers, partners and joint ventures and help them with processes regarding logistics, orders and supply chain. This is a active and reactive role. This means that you will act on needs and problems but also will analyze these needs and problems. Hence your tasks will be focused on:
- B2B contact by phone or email with clients, distributors and retailers about orders, questions and client needs.
- Informing the clients about developments and statuses on daily basis.
- You will attend international fairs 3 times a year to meet clients and promote the company.
- Processing orders in SAP and tracking them along their journey towards the client. You are in charge of the logistics!
- You will provide support for the marketing department such as preparing samples for shows and distributors.
Working at this company means becoming the best version of yourself and doing your best work. This company is a big believer in the power of having passionate and happy employees and therefore invest highly in creating a healthy working environment. Your working hours are between 9-5 and no evening or weekend shifts! You can work 40-60% from home and you get a reimbursement of 2,15 per day. Furthermore:
- 7 month contract, with the intention of an indefinite contract.
- 30 holidays and 1 floating day for birthdays or religious celebrations
- A salary with a max of 2500 gross based on 40 hours
- Travel costs are being reimbursed, based on 0,21 per kilometers, with a max of 250 euro's.
- You can join the pension plan.
- Parking spaces in front of the company or a ten minute bike ride from Sloterdijk.
- You can get one fashion item for free
We would like to see 3 important aspects in your application:
- Professional knowledge of Excel is important because you are going to use this a lot.
- You have lets say ±1 year work experience in order management in a B2C or B2B environment.
- As you will work in an international organization, the internal and external main language is English. Hence obviously this language will not have any secrets for you.
Does this position as sales support officer sound interesting? Or do you have any questions or comments? Let us know via email@example.com