You have just completed your education in Finance, already gained some experience in an internship and are now ready to start your career! Then this is the opportunity to further develop your finance experience within this international company. This company is one of the largest designers, manufacturers and distributors of quality eyewear and sunglasses in the world. They are one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, which is why they are looking for reinforcement in the finance team!
As a Junior Assistant Controller, you will be an important link within the Finance team. From the head office in Amsterdam, you will perform the controlling and financial operational activities for the EMEA region. In addition, you and your 5 colleagues will be in close contact with other Finance teams in different countries and support the Finance manager
Your main tasks are:
- You will be responsible for timely and accurate monthly reporting for the EMEA region.
- Investigating, analysing and reporting fluctuations in business results.
- Performing financial and operational analysis of KPIs at EMEA level.
- Providing support to the Finance Managers in the budget process and quarterly forecasts.
You will join one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of sunglasses and quality eyewear of various well-known brands. They have only one goal: To become the most highly regarded eyewear company in the world. They do this by helping people see better, look better and feel better. The company culture is shaped by collaboration and creativity, with the purpose of bringing different industry leaders together to foster innovation and success. They have offices in New York, Hong Kong and Amsterdam. Your workplace will be the Amsterdam office, this office is the headquarters for the EMEA region. The distribution centre can also be found here, where all sunglasses are processed and made ready for sale. Around 150 employees of different nationalities currently work here and the atmosphere in the office is informal and fun!
At the office in Amsterdam you will join the Finance team of five colleagues. Here you will have the opportunity to develop yourself further in the financial field within of professionals that can help and guide you on national and international level. There are parking spaces in front of the door, but the company is also easy to reach by public transport. Hybrid working is also possible here! About 60% of the time you can work from home, during the training period you will mainly be in the office. Furthermore you will find in the contract:
- A good salary based on knowledge and experience in the direction of €2700,- gross per month.
- A full-time position of 40 hours per week.
- An immediate contract with the company, initially for 7 months, with the prospect of permanent employment.
- 30 holidays!
- 1 Extra day off per year of your choice (For example on your birthday.)
- There is a pension scheme.
- If you work from home, you will receive a home working allowance of €2.15 per day.
- You will receive a travel allowance of up to €250.- per month.
- Discount on items!
You have completed your hbo/ wo education in finance and have already gained some experience during an internship or part-time job. Now you want to start your carreer and that is possible as Junior Assistant Controller! Are you analytical and do you dare to seize opportunities? Than this is the role for you! Furthermore, you possess the following:
- A college degree in Finance.
- An excellent command of the English language, both verbally and in writing. (Preferably Dutch, but this is not a requirement).
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel is important!
Grab this opportunity now to further develop yourself in this role as Junior Assistant Controller and apply directly via firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-6124945