For an international company in the aviation industry Antenna is looking for an ambitious and driven customer support specialist!
In this role you will be responsible for creating and retaining customer loyalty by ensuring that customers orders are processed to the highest standards of quality and efficiency. As customer support specialist you will be a key link between your direct colleagues, customers and sales team members. Together you will evaluate ongoing processes and look for improvements.
In this role you will perform the following tasks:
- General purpose customer relations tasks such as: quoting, contract reviews and orders entries.
- Correspond with internal teams and customers to ensure succesful deliveries and high quality service.
- Actively build and strengthen customer relations and develop trust relationship with customers.
- Together with account management, purchasing and product management you will strive for the highest standards of quality and identify opportunities for improvement.
About our client
Our client is an international business with more than 50 years of experience in the distribution of aircraft parts. With a focus on quality and service this company has been a building a solid reputations for years. With a strong believe in the power of relationships they are continuously trying to improve and strengthen their network.
For the role of customer support specialist we are looking for someone that has great communications skills in English. You are stress proof and able to work under pressure. In addition, You are able to converse professionally with costumers, suppliers and colleagues and write business correspondence effortlessly. In addition we are looking for:
- Recent and relevant work experience
- Proficiency with ERP software
- You are professional teamplayer with a passion for customer relations
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Detail oriented
The role of customer support specialist is a fulltime temporary function (32-40 hours per week) and in exchange we offer the following:
- A challenging, dynamic and international environment;
- A gross salary around €2500,-;
- The space to follow professional training and education;
- 28 leave days;
- Travel expenses will be covered, €0,21 per km;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Fresh fruit for everyone every day.
Are you excited about this job opportunity? We are looking forward to meeting you! If you have any further questions about this job opening, you can contact us via 0172 245 945 of email@example.com.