The new finance manager will be available for 40 hours per week. You can work on a hybrid basis, working from home 2 days a week. On days when you're in the office, it's possible to park outside the company, but it's also easy to reach by public transport.
- A monthly gross salary indication between €5000,- and €6000,-
- A 13th month
- Company car and fuel card
- Telephone and laptop
- 25 holidays + 6.5 ADV days in addition
- Pension scheme.
A Finance manager at Mobilize Financial Services group works for an innovative company in the automotive sector. It is a subsidiary of the Renault Group and the house banker of the Renault, Nissan, Dacia and Alpine brands. The company assists customers in financing and leasing their new or used vehicles through a range of rental, financing and insurance products. MFS employs 55 people and many different nationalities. The main spoken language in the office is English, but many people also speak Dutch or French.
Your main responsibilities as Finance Manager:
- You will elaborate on the local statutory accounts for both the consolidated group and the subsidiary.
- Implementing and maintaining high-quality financial controls within the Accounting team and across the business.
- Develop, maintaining, and improvement of regular monthly/quarterly internal reporting to ensure accurate and timely financial information.
- Supervise day-to-day accounting entries and ledger maintenance.
- Manage the relationship with external auditors, oversee tax processes, handle legal matters, and interact with local Senior Management and support functions. Additionally, managing a team of 5 FTEs, including back-ups and job rotation.
- You can use the English language on a professional level. Do you also speak Dutch? That is a major plus. Keep in mind that al systems are in Dutch.
- The position is on hbo/wo level and you have finished a bachelor or master in a financial direction.
- You have extensive experience in- and knowledge of financial accounting within a international, administrative organization.
- This experience is gained in financial services, leasing activities or banking.
- It is a big plus if you have experience with IFRS and SAP FI.
Does this sound like an interesting offer and a challenging next step in your career? Then let us know and apply for the position of Finance manager!