Your responsibility as information security manager is to ensure that the European branch of this international company has everything in order when it comes to cyber security, IT, risks and processes. On the one hand, your team will focus on the implementation of new initiatives and on the other hand, you will make sure that all current processes are properly executed and that security is consistently 100%.
The position of Information security manager summarized
- You will manage a team of 3 colleagues and together you will coordinate security initiatives from the Japanese headquarters to the European operating companies. In addition, you will lead initiatives aimed at promoting and increasing awareness and knowledge regarding security and risks
- Managing security programs and projects and implementing solutions to ensure Global Policies are maintained and complied with.
- Coordinating and contributing to both internal and external audits at global level (Jsox) and European level (GDPR, IATF, TiSAX, etc.).
- Directing the activities of the Security Promotion landscape to control, evaluate, monitor and improve security.
- Managing KPIs related to security risks, incidents and escalations.
Something about the company
You will be working for the European branch of a global company. You will manage a team of 3 people and together you will work for 26 European companies. The headquarters of the company is in Japan. From Amsterdam you will coordinate all information security activities deployed from headquarters.
The information security manager will work for an international company that focuses on the production and distribution of industrial products for automotive or new energy, for example. Big chance that you have never heard of them, but also big chance that you have used their products before. About 200 people work at the office in the Amsterdam Southeast region. The atmosphere within the company is informal, but professional. The department you will be working in works on a European level, which means you will communicate in English.
- You have a bachelor's degree in IT and several years of experience in IT security and risk management.
- In addition, you have good knowledge and experience with CISSP/CISM and Cyber Security Control of industry standards, NIST, SANS.
- You also have knowledge of project management and experience in one of the following areas: server technologies (1) network technologies (2) M365 (3).
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS is a plus.
- You speak and write the English language at a professional level and you have a valid Dutch visa that entitles you to work.
You will work in a role with responsibilities and the opportunity to learn a lot. You will not only develop yourself technologically, but you will also learn how to work in an international know it all position. What else are you going to find in the contract?
- A salary indication between €6500 and €7000 on a full-time basis, depending on knowledge and experience.
- There are 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
- In addition, the company has a 13th month.
- There is also a pension scheme and collective health insuranceplan that any family members can join.
- There is a travel allowance of a maximum of €140 per month.
- Parking in front of the door or there is a station nearby when you travel by public transport.
- You can have lunch in the company restaurant with the occasional, yes, fresh sushi!
Does this sound like your new challenge or do you have any questions or comments? Let us know soon or apply directly!