Your role as the Information Security Manager entails ensuring that the European division of this multinational company is fully equipped to handle cyber security, IT, risks, and processes.
- Managing a team of three colleagues to coordinate security initiatives from the Japanese headquarters to European operating companies.
- Leading initiatives to enhance awareness and knowledge of security and risks.
- Overseeing security programs and projects, and implementing solutions to maintain compliance with Global Policies.
- Coordinating and contributing to global and European level audits (Jsox, GDPR, IATF, TiSAX, etc.).
- Directing the Security Promotion landscape to assess, monitor, and enhance security.
The information security manager is part of the European branch of a global company, managing a team of three individuals working across 26 European companies. The company's headquarters is based in Japan, and from an office in the municipality Amsterdam, you will oversee all information security activities originating from the headquarters. This international company specializes in the production and distribution of industrial products for the automotive and new energy sectors. With about 200 employees in the Amsterdam Southeast region, the company fosters an informal yet professional work environment. As the department operates on a European level, English will be the primary language of communication.
This position necessitates a blend of technical expertise and strong communication skills. In addition, you should meet the following criteria:
- Hold a bachelor's degree in IT with several years of IT security and risk management experience.
- Possess knowledge and experience with CISSP/CISM and industry standards for Cyber Security Control, such as NIST and SANS.
- Familiarity with project management and expertise in one of the following areas: server technologies, network technologies, or M365.
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS is a plus.
- Demonstrate professional proficiency in spoken and written English and hold a valid Dutch work visa.
The information security manager will assume significant responsibilities while having the opportunity to expand your technical skills and experience working in an international context. Your contract includes:
- A salary range of €6,500 to €7,000 on a full-time basis, contingent on knowledge and experience.
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days.
- A 13th-month bonus, pension plan and collective health insurance with the option for family members to join.
- A travel allowance of up to €140 per month.
- Convenient on-site parking or easy access to public transportation.
- Access to the company restaurant, which occasionally serves fresh sushi.
Is this role as a information security mannager the challenge you've been seeking? If you have any questions or comments, don't hesitate to reach out, or apply directly.