Looking for a job were you can start immediately in the automotive? This is it! The first intention is temporary but who knows what happens?
We have logistics administration job for at least six months, with the option to extend when you perform well! Then we have the perfect job for you! This organization, located in Weesp, is globally recognized as a specialist in the production and development of auto parts. As a logistics administrative employee, you are responsible for the smooth flow of administrative processes related to goods shipment. Essentially, you ensure that all necessary documentation is accurately prepared and archived for the shipment of goods, both by air freight and by container. You will be part of the customs department, consisting of 7 team members. Furthermore, the organization is known for its informal yet professional work atmosphere, where they are looking for team players who believe in the motto "say what you do and do what you say."
The key tasks of the job as logistics administrator automotive:
- Creating invoices related to transportation.
- Generating customs documents.
- Handling and processing CMR consignment notes.
- You are also responsible for product certifications.
- In addition, you will take care of the administration for incoming goods.
YOUR EXPERIENCE AND BACKGROUND:
You are available immediately for at least six months. While some data entry or administration experience is helpful, it is not a requirement because everything will be taught to you. What is important is that you have an affinity for administrative work in logistical processes. Furthermore, we would like to see the following specific requirements in your profile:
- Professional proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of a vocational level 4 diploma.
- Basic knowledge of Excel.
- A monthly salary around 2600,- gross per month
- 38 holidays
- Once a week Sushi lunch!
- There is a preference for someone who works 40 hours but 36 hours would be on the table for discussion
- Gaining work experience in an international organisation in the automotive industry will help you getting nice jobs in the future!
- Travel reimbursement up to 140 euro per months.
When it comes to the accessibility of the headquarter: threre are parking spots in front of the building and ithere is a train station nearby! You will work at the office a lot as the documents for customs are prepared overthere. The headquarter is beautifully renovated with the newest features and ofcourse in Japanese Zen style.